Total Site Drawing (To Include ACCC and Building):
Here you can see the entire site's design. Please note this is NOT to scale. This drawing is up to date as of October 22, 2019 and is subject to change. Site Highlights to note:
* Existing GHS building is in the cream color
* Proposed New Building Structures are in the orange color.
* Almost 200 parking spaces are added and numbered.
* Tennis courts are moved to Robie park. There are 5 tennis courts in this design.
* Classroom addition is moved to Morrill Ave. Side, allowing Access Road to remain open and a much lighter impact to Robie Park. Now the only thing moved to Robie park are the Tennis courts.
* Proposed lighting upgrades to the site will include high efficiency lighting with more focused lighting that should reduce overall impacts of lighting to surrounding community.
* Remove 6 modular classroom spaces.
* Add facilities, athletic and other needed program storage spaces.