GorhamSchool District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Payroll Forms

Payroll Forms include the following:
Direct Deposit Form: to add or change a bank account 
State Withholding Form (W-4): to add or change state tax withholding 
Annual Pay Form: to be completed by an Ed Tech or Secretary for pay to be divided by 26 payrolls
 Business Office Fax #: