GorhamSchool District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle

Administrator Forms

Administrator Forms include the following:
New Hire Form: complete this form when there is a new employee hired
Employee Change Form: complete when an employee is changing a job position and/or earning code
Request to Transfer Funds Form: complete when needing to transfer funds